Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hey Hi

     Less than a week, that is how long I, no WE, have been living in the West. Living and loving each other and our kittens too. I signed a year long lease, my first lease, the electricity is in my name, that's a first too. I feel so adult. I'm only 21, and a half. Dan and I have been dating for a whole year now, he moved in with me months ago. It was extreme circumstances at the time, I didn't even know if I was ready to take that step, but we work great and now I can't imagine living without him. He makes me happy all the time, he has seen my worst sides and still loves me. He watched all of Buffy with me and feeds my cats. He always is flattering me with compliments and is just a sweaty, he is truly the best boyfriend I have ever had, or even imagined could exist. I love him.
     We just blew kisses to each other :)

Life is good because my two kittys are on my bed, my sister is sleeping in the other room, my baby sister is cute and healthy and I have alot of love in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment